Add to Calendar
May 20, 2021 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The Auction will close at 12:00PM EST on
Friday, May 21.
QUESTIONS? Contact Tracy.Finn@dunkinbrands.com
Thank you to our event sponsors
Regional Presenting Sponsors
Thank you for your support of the Joy in Childhood Foundation!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the national virtual gala? The virtual gala is a celebration of the Foundation’s impact and an opportunity to learn more about how our supporters are making a difference in local communities across the country. The gala will bring together Dunkin’ franchisees, team members and corporate partners from all over the country and is an opportunity to socialize (virtually!) with friends and colleagues.
- What is the program? The program will start around 6:00 and be approximately 45 minutes in length, and will feature Foundation and Dunkin’ leadership, franchisees, grantees, and guest appearances from our favorite Dogs for Joy!
- How do I access the program on May 20 at 6:00 p.m.? Once you register for the event, the Foundation will send out the link the week of the event with your unique registration code for you to join the virtual party. All registrants will also receive reminder emails prior to the event with the link.
- Will I be seen or heard? All guests who purchase a virtual table ticket will be placed at a virtual table with friends and colleagues to enjoy the show. While you do not have to turn on your camera, we encourage you to do so and connect live with other attendees at your virtual table. Guests who purchase a General Admission ticket or a VIP General Admission ticket will view the event on their own.
- What should I wear? We encourage you to wear whatever sparks joy, from your favorite Dunkin’ Joy shirt and Dunkin’ joggers to a tuxedo or evening gown!
- Will a recording be available later? Yes, the event will be recorded and sent to all registered guests a week after the event.