It’s hard to quantify joy – at the end of the day, we know we’re doing our job if more kids battling illness are laughing, playing, drawing and creating and fewer kids facing food insecurity have hungry bellies.
Since 2006, we have distributed more than $18 million in grants to national and local nonprofits that provide joy to kids battling hunger and illness. Here are some of the ways we measured our success last year:
- Raised $6.5 million with the help of our franchisees, employees, corporate partners and guests
- Granted $5.3 million to 200+ organizations focused on children’s health and hunger relief
- Mobilized 2,200 employees to pack 351,455 meals at 85 food banks
- Delivered 10,000 Starlight Gowns to children in local hospitals
- Provided 1.4 million meals to children and families through Feeding America grants
To learn more about the direct impact we are making in kids’ lives, meet our grantees.